Sea LIfe Complex

Sea life complex logo

The real estate market is becoming one of the most attractive industries in the Hulhumale’ district of the capital city Male’, due to various opportunities in this market. The urban population, especially the population of Male’ is increasing rapidly due to migration. Furthermore, the industry is facing shortage of supply due to the limited housing projects and limited competition among the industry. Sea Life Global’s Housing units will become an attractive product for middle and upper market due to its product differentiation strategy. Their product is better than previous middle and upper class
housing units given the size of housing units, location, and the facilities developed on the project location. The prices are estimated higher compared to previous housing projects due to the recent changes in the construction materials and the labor market. Judging from the many queries that have been coming since the project was inaugurated by His Excellency President Abdulla Yameen Abdul Gayoom on 2 April 2014, Sea Life Global is expected to need minimal promotional activities due to the high demand for the housing units.

SEALIFE COMPLEX

The Sealife Complex is a community oriented apartment complex housing a variety of facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, gymnasium, mid range to upmarket shopping, courtyard with a kids play area, private parking to name a few.

The complex consists of three lots with three blocks each, and two towers in each block.The towers are high rise buildings up to fourteen floors. The towers are connected from the third oor with a skywalk bridge. Each tower has a multitude of apartments from one room studio units to three room units and luxurious penthouse units.

BESKOPE INTERIOR DESIGN

We have created concept interior design renderings for your visual understanding of the spaces of your dream home. The bespoke service is custom de- signed and carefully researched for the most demanding clientele. We will assist in sourcing of furniture and xtures and materials of your liking. We provide a total solution from design to completion with intricate nishing detail of the entire space.

design

APARTMENTS

All apartments are semi-furnished with kitchen units, basic lighting, flooring and electrical fixtures and ceiling fans. During the build process we can customize the spaces for your needs in our bespoke service.

PROJECT

The company has been initially allocated with 3 plots of land from Hulhumalé near Central Park area. The plots are on Reethigas Magu within walking distance from the Hulhumalé ferry terminal and commercial and retail areas of the Neighborhood 1 (N1). The project would be carried out in phases. Sealife Global would complete about 1000 units in the first phase and 2000 units in the second phase.

location

FACILITIES

 

Facilities

FACILITIES

• The largest luxury shopping arcade
• Boutique shops and salons
• Cafes & restaurants
• Swimming pool & sports complex
• Business centre with meeting & conference facilities
• Office spaces
• Security
• One-stop bill pay
• Parking

 

PAYMENT OPTIONS

Two payment options are considered for interested buyers, namely:
1- Paying the total amount at once
2- Through a financial package ( financing partner)
Clients buying through financial packages would pay a refundable booking to continue on to the financial screening. Those who pass the financial screening would need to pay a down payment of 20% of the price in a specified schedule or in one installment. The remaining 80% will be financed by the financing partner.